Experience : 1-2 years
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Should have hands on experience with Android SDK 2.2 to 4.4, Android NDK.
- Experience in rich UI Development and SQLite database in Android.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON parsing, GPS and Google Maps integration.
- Broadcast Receivers and Services is Must.
- Knowledge of OPENGL is added advantage.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.