Experience : 1-4 years
Gray Matrix specializes in delivering cutting edge digital transformation and technology services which empower global businesses to outperform competition, improve productivity and optimize costs. Transforming IT into a performance powerhouse with our extensive experience in application and infrastructure management. Gray Matrix is a progressive organisation with a variety of projects with all the upcoming technologies with fastest turnaround time. Gray Matrix prefers to work on table turning Ideas when it comes to innovation. While our philosophy is to grow constantly we look for talent who wants to work passionately with us to Run faster each day. We believe that our greatest asset is our people and to attract the best talent, we need to become an employer of choice.
What you will do:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Develop new and existing native Android apps.
- Ability to code independently from UI to Database level, as per requirement using various technologies.
- Able to mentor and guide Junior programmers if any to develop their Android development skills and knowledge on their jobs to enhance team performance.
- Transform designs and wireframes into a high-quality source code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You will be responsible to Participate in preparing detailed Software Requirement Specifications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Review and QC your own task before submitting to your superior.
What you are:
- Android Native Development, Android studio development, API, Kotlin and Java.
- Knowledge of complete Android software development lifecycle.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in JAVA.
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithm.
- Troubleshoot system and code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Essential knowledge of Database Technologies like SQLite, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Able to work and problem-solve independently.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery tools is a big plus.
- Passionate to explore and implement new technologies.
- Good in analytical and logical reasoning and great attention to details.
- Excellent coding skills should be able to convert design into code fluently.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
- A go-getter with a proactive mindset who wouldn’t mind going out of your stated role to get things done.
If you are looking at expanding your Technology Horizon or have constant hunger to work on challenges to quench yourself, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for Development.
Definitely apply if the description was intriguing enough to interview with us.
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.