Experience : 2-5 Years
At Gray Matrix we are focused on building and delivering innovative software solutions for our customers and operating companies. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity.
Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy, and Curiosity.
Working with us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation, and scale. It means being part of a highly skilled and driven team whose work directly improves the lives of our customers. So, If you’re looking for challenges and opportunities similar to those of a startup, with the benefits of a seasoned and successful company, then read on:
WHO YOU SHOULD BE:
- Driven and Self-motivated – Enthusiastic to constantly move ahead, be self-motivated to learn, challenge the status quo and constantly move yourself and the organization forward
- Ambitious – Work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach.
- Servant Leader – Serve fellow teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to do great work
- Open & Humble – Learn and share from resources, experiences, and mistakes
- Loyal Team Member – Support each other, and the decisions that we make.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- BE/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ MCA/ MCS/ MCM or any other related discipline.
- Should have hands on experience with Android SDK 2.2 to 4.4, Android NDK.
- Experience in rich UI Development and SQLite database in Android.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON parsing, GPS and Google Maps integration
- Broadcast Receivers and Services is Must
- Knowledge of OPENGL is added advantage
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience working with remote data via REST
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Empowerment – to be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality
Professional Growth – We know you’re happiest when you’re learning new things, so each new assignment will give you an opportunity to do things differently, explore new technologies and challenge the status quo!
- Diversity – You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you.
- Collaboration – You will work in a multi-disciplinary team to create high-quality software
- Innovation – our regular Innovation breaks allow us to spend time playing with the latest tech and improving our tools and techniques
Gray Matrix is a one stop solution provider for all the application development needs for more than 16 yrs. We offer full spectrum of IT services including, web & mobile application development and more. We are headquartered at California, US, having offices at UAE and India. Some of our prestigious clients include Justdial, ICICI Prudential, Saregama, Cadbury, Aditya Birla Group and many others.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
For more details, visit www.graymatrix.com
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.