Experience : 3-5 Years
At Gray Matrix we are focused on building and delivering innovative software solutions for our customers and operating companies. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity.
Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy, and Curiosity.
Working with us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation, and scale. It means being part of a highly skilled and driven team whose work directly improves the lives of our customers. So, If you’re looking for challenges and opportunities similar to those of a startup, with the benefits of a seasoned and successful company, then read on:
WHO YOU SHOULD BE:
- Driven and Self-motivated – Enthusiastic to constantly move ahead, be self-motivated to learn, challenge the status quo and constantly move yourself and the organization forward
- Ambitious – Work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach.
- Servant Leader – Serve fellow teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to do great work
- Open & Humble – Learn and share from resources, experiences, and mistakes
- Loyal Team Member – Support each other, and the decisions that we make.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
The Business System Analyst is responsible for developing system specifications and testing the system against the specifications / business scenarios provided. The Business Analyst is also responsible for coordinating the development effort for small to medium size projects / change requests and for studying the technological and business trends to be able to recommend changes to both the processes to take advantage of advances in both
- Well versed with BA knowledge areas such as Business requirement elicitation and analysis , Enterprise Analysis, Financial Analysis, Competitor analysis, Business case documentation, Business requirement management and communication.
- Understand what the business does and how it does it, Determine how to improve existing business process and Design the features of IT systems (create functional requirements)
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Suggest improvement areas in systems by studying current practices; proposing design modifications
- Gather, document and maintain the necessary information to enable the project team (business and technical) to undertake the project and deliver successfully.
- Document proposed changes to the requirements and solution to enable impact analysis and revised business case, specifications, budgets, timescales and plans to be prepared and authorised.
- Provide functional and user interface design specifications to the development team
- Assist the development team during development by providing detailed drill-down use cases, flowcharts or even database design
- Develop the processes necessary to efficiently operate the proposed solution including user guides, manuals, training materials and implementation and data conversion aids.
- Work with business and technical teams to enable thorough testing and successful implementation of the solution
- Periodically demonstrate application functionality, solicit feedback and ensure that project sponsor requirements are met.
- Ensure that the projects comply with the defined security, performance and IT policy standards, .
- Support the maintenance & operational activities of the projects
- Responsible for preparing project plans and maintaining it.
- Evaluate alternative solutions to business problems and select preferred solution & justify the selections.
- Work with the Human Resources Function to drive recruitment, employee engagement and performance management.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar role in any sector (Retail, Finance, Telecom, etc.)
- Compelling communication and influencing skills and participation in winning the support of management and influence the course of major strategic decisions
- Coding skills in one of the modern languages Java, Python, Scala, R, NodeJS, PHP
- Familiarity with relational and NOSQL database management systems such as MSSQL Server, MySQL, Postgres SQL, MongoDB.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent related practical experience
- Certification such as CBAP, CSPO and CSM will be an added advantage
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Empowerment – to be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality
Professional Growth – We know you’re happiest when you’re learning new things, so each new assignment will give you an opportunity to do things differently, explore new technologies and challenge the status quo!
- Diversity – You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you.
- Collaboration – You will work in a multi-disciplinary team to create high-quality software
- Innovation – our regular Innovation breaks allow us to spend time playing with the latest tech and improving our tools and techniques
Gray Matrix is a one stop solution provider for all the application development needs for more than 16 yrs. We offer full spectrum of IT services including, web & mobile application development and more. We are headquartered at California, US, having offices at UAE and India. Some of our prestigious clients include Justdial, ICICI Prudential, Saregama, Cadbury, Aditya Birla Group and many others.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
For more details, visit www.graymatrix.com
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.