Experience : 1-4 years
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Should have building experience in handling the react native android/iOS applications.
- Must have built at least two Android/iOS apps with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
- Must have solid oops concept.
- Have working experience with flutter development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in using any enterprise source control system like SVN, GIT etc.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Hands of experience in integrating with Web Services and Web APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
If you are looking at expanding your Technology Horizon or have constant hunger to work on challenges to quench yourself, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for Development.
Definitely apply if the description was intriguing enough to interview with us.
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.