HR Generalist / Manager
Experience : 1-4 years
Gray Matrix specializes in delivering cutting edge digital transformation and technology services which empower global businesses to outperform competition, improve productivity and optimize costs. Transforming IT into a performance powerhouse with our extensive experience in application and infrastructure management. Gray Matrix is a progressive organisation with a variety of projects with all the upcoming technologies with fastest turnaround time. Gray Matrix prefers to work on table turning Ideas when it comes to innovation. While our philosophy is to grow constantly we look for talent who wants to work passionately with us to Run faster each day. We believe that our greatest asset is our people and to attract the best talent, we need to become an employer of choice.
What you will do:
- Manage and run the HR function for a high growth fast-paced tech organisation.
- Plan and execute hiring for technical roles in coordination with the management.
- Work on People related initiatives for enhancing work culture, employee engagement & satisfaction.
- Improve and manage HR policies, Payroll activities, leave policy and others.
- Help people and get things done as expected.
- Demonstrate to be proactive, take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks.
- Ensure that we are able to efficiently hire the best talent and people who embody the values of the company.
- Identify problems and propose solutions without being told to do so.
- Always work on something that can be done better, we absolutely love it if you go ahead and propose the change.
What you are:
- A go-getter with a proactive mindset who wouldn’t mind going out of your stated role to get things done.
- An exceptionally good written and oral communicator with good people management skills.
- Love to talk to people, understand their issues and help them.
- Hold a master’s degree in HR management is a plus.
- Confident of taking end to end ownership of problem statements to drive results.
- Good with stakeholder relationships.
- Ready to execute plans to the last detail possible.
- Intelligent with good logical reasoning and great attention to details.
If you are looking to kick start your career in HR or have constant hunger to work on challenges to quench yourself, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR. The goal is to ensure the HR departments operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
Definitely apply if the description was intriguing enough to interview with us.
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.