Software Tester / Lead
Experience : 1-4 years
Gray Matrix specializes in delivering cutting edge digital transformation and technology services which empower global businesses to outperform competition, improve productivity and optimize costs. Transforming IT into a performance powerhouse with our extensive experience in application and infrastructure management. Gray Matrix is a progressive organisation with a variety of projects with all the upcoming technologies with fastest turnaround time. Gray Matrix prefers to work on table turning Ideas when it comes to innovation. While our philosophy is to grow constantly we look for talent who wants to work passionately with us to Run faster each day. We believe that our greatest asset is our people and to attract the best talent, we need to become an employer of choice.
What you will do:
- Self-manage, be responsive and be dedicated to customer support.
- Participate in all aspects of testing: unit, integration, functional, regression, load/performance, automation and system testing
- Develop and document test plans and test cases for newly developed features. Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Integration, Browser Compatibility.
- Create test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs.
- Manage and report on test deliverables and test execution.
- Coordinate with Product Owners to determine and prioritize usage scenarios.
- Act as a main point of communication for inter-dependent issues.
- Engage in peer reviews, requirements, code, design and test.
- Attend requirement review sessions with the relevant stakeholders during the idea phase.
- Prepares reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities.
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated projects.
What you are:
- Experienced in Manual Testing.
- Fair knowledge of testing web based applications, SDLC, STLC and Bug Life Cycle.
- Awareness/understanding of Technical Specifications and User Experience on mobiles; well versed with different testing techniques and methodologies
- Able to work and problem-solve independently.
- Passionate to explore and implement new tools and methodologies.
- Good in analytical and logical reasoning and great attention to details.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
- A go-getter with a proactive mindset who wouldn’t mind going out of your stated role to get things done.
If you are looking at expanding your Technology Horizon or have constant hunger to work on challenges to quench yourself, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for Development.
Definitely apply if the description was intriguing enough to interview with us.
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.