System Analyst – PHP
Experience : 2-5 years
At Gray Matrix we are focused on building and delivering innovative software solutions for our customers and operating companies. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity.
Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy, and Curiosity.
Working with us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation, and scale. It means being part of a highly skilled and driven team whose work directly improves the lives of our customers. So, If you’re looking for challenges and opportunities similar to those of a startup, with the benefits of a seasoned and successful company, then read on:
WHO YOU SHOULD BE:
- Driven and Self-motivated – Enthusiastic to constantly move ahead, be self-motivated to learn, challenge the status quo and constantly move yourself and the organization forward
- Ambitious – Work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach.
- Servant Leader – Serve fellow teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to do great work
- Open & Humble – Learn and share from resources, experiences, and mistakes
- Loyal Team Member – Support each other, and the decisions that we make.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
A System Analyst – PHP is responsible for managing back-end services by developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications and ensure foolproof performance of the deliverable
- Building efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
- Strong working knowledge of PHP frameworks and OOPS Framework.
- Proficiency in MySQL, MVC design patterns and LAMP related technologies.
- Knowledge of Node.js would be an added advantage.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- BE/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ MCA/ MCS/ MCM or any other related Discipline.
- Experienced candidate who has practically worked on E-commerce websites using the Core PHP.
- Experience with on-line payments gateways, Affiliate management system, CMS referrals system will be an added advantage. Payment Gateway: Paypal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, CCAVANUE.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Building reusable and resalable products
- Optimizing MySQL Queries and databases to improve the performance.
- Communicating technical concepts to Project Managers, Clients, and other audiences of all technical levels in a team environment.
- Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with on one of this Open Source like Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, OSCommerce.
- NodeJS will be an added advantage
- Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with on one of these MVC frameworks like Codeigniter, Cake PHP, Yii, or Laravel.
- The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, and other departments involved
- Mentor and lead a team of junior developers
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Empowerment – to be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality
- Professional Growth – We know you’re happiest when you’re learning new things, so each new assignment will give you an opportunity to do things differently, explore new technologies and challenge the status quo!
- Diversity – You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you.
- Collaboration – You will work in a multi-disciplinary team to create high-quality software
- Innovation – our regular Innovation breaks allow us to spend time playing with the latest tech and improving our tools and techniques
Gray Matrix is a one stop solution provider for all the application development needs for more than 16 yrs. We offer full spectrum of IT services including, web & mobile application development and more. We are headquartered at California, US, having offices at UAE and India. Some of our prestigious clients include Justdial, ICICI Prudential, Saregama, Cadbury, Aditya Birla Group and many others.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
For more details, visit www.graymatrix.com
Let’s partner and get to work
Our expertise helps businesses by aligning with their long-term vision and strategy.
We collaborate and become extension to succeed our clients.
Contact us and we’ll have one of our technical advisor reach you.